Перейти к содержимому

Новости и правила форума
Фото
* * * * * 2 голосов

Дредд (2012) / Dredd

• Чтобы отвечать, сперва войдите на форум
478 ответов в теме

Опрос: Дредд (2012) / Dredd (215 пользователей проголосовали)

Оценка фильма

1. Голосовал Кино (46 голосов [80.70%])

Процент голосов: 80.70%

2. Голосовал Стерильно (8 голосов [14.04%])

Процент голосов: 14.04%

3. Говно (3 голосов [5.26%])

Процент голосов: 5.26%

Голосовать Гости не могут голосовать

#41 фильмушник

фильмушник

• Посетитель
  • 10 632 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 22 Июнь 2012 - 16:34

#42 Romych

Romych

• Посетитель
  • 187 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 23 Июнь 2012 - 20:21

А про этих Судьей Дреддов забыли упомянуть:

Актёр чем-то схож, кстати, с Дредд-Урбан =X
-
И из игрухи "Judge Dredd: Dredd Vs. Death" 2003 года:

Более приближенный к комиксному персонажу и самый Дреддастый, на наш взгляд.
И муз. сопровождение самое-то - индастриал-рок и электронный инструментал с примесью электронной оркестровки. =]

Изменено: Romych, 23 Июнь 2012 - 20:28

Red Fucking Devil
-
"Кино - это магия. Но в нужных руках может превратиться - в Оружие"

#43 Магистр Йода

Магистр Йода

• Посетитель
  • 5 833 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 23 Июнь 2012 - 20:35

Есть еще фан-фильм
Гей-Пэрри - мой любимый гей в кино ©

#44 fox182

fox182

• Посетитель
  • 1 097 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 04 Июль 2012 - 04:55

Анимированный постер «Судьи Дредда»
I'll Be Back. Trust Me.

#45 7Blades

7Blades

• Посетитель
  • 2 228 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 11 Июль 2012 - 19:50

Карл Урбан о своем отношении к Дредду и фильму со Сталонне:

I would consider myself a long-term fan of Dredd. I started reading it when I was about 15 or 16 and so I was quite excited to go to the 1995 version of the movie. It wasn’t quite what I imagined, there were a few missed opportunities there but I still appreciated it.

О шлеме (и соответствии канону):

Entering into a film is a challenge and this one was an extraordinary challenge, knowing that I wasn’t going to have the benefit and use of my eyes which is such a valuable asset and tool for an actor. [But] that’s the way that it should be done. I wouldn’t be having this meeting if I read the script and he took the helmet off.

[color= #2f5166;]Опубликованное фотоОписание показанного материала (со СПОЙЛЕРАМИ)[/color]

Taking place near the start of the film, the scene in question was filmed as part of last December’s reshoots and serves as an introduction to the character of Judge Dredd and his methods. Having chased down a criminal into a shopping mall, Dredd finds himself in a stand-off with the perp who has taken a woman hostage. If he let’s the hostage go, the sentence is life without the possibility of parole… if he doesn’t comply, then it’s death. Obviously it ends with the latter, as Dredd dispatches a ‘hot shot’ from his lawmaker, the round implanting itself in the perp’s face and frying his head from the inside out. The scene in question wasn’t too shabby, and if it’s any indication of the rest of the film, then Jock’s statement that Dredd is “tough, brutal, violent and exciting” may actually ring true.

Every mirror has its own face ©

#46 7Blades

7Blades

• Посетитель
  • 2 228 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 12 Июль 2012 - 13:15

Первые реакции с показа на Комик-Коне 2012:

Peter Sciretta @slashfilm - DREDD is a lot of fun. A return to 80s action, The Raid meets Robocop on a mini scale. great use of high fps slow mo 3d. Gritty & violent
Steven Weintraub @colliderfrosty - DREDD was a super hard R and a lot better than I thought it would be. Again....super hard R. 3D was also great.
Alex Billington @firstshowing - Dredd 3D - Uh yea, that was awesome. Badass, loved it. Yes, the helmet never comes off. Liked it more than The Raid, a lot more, honestly. I know there's going to be endless arguments about The Raid and how this compares, which is better, yadda yadda, but I still loved Dredd.
Germain Lussier @GermainLussier - Dredd is super solid. Great music and fun action wrapped around a simple, straight narrative. Minor reservations are secondary. It’s tight.
Fred Topel @FredTopel - DREDD is like an '80s Paul Verhoeven sci-fi movie with gratuitous bloody violence. I loved it. @lionsgatemovies @CraveOnline #SDCC
John Campea @johncampea - Think I just saw the most violent movie I've ever seen in my life! #Dredd
Chris Hewitt @ChrisHewitt - I liked Dredd a lot more second time around. It's not The Raid, but then what is? Apart from The Raid, of course. #ComicCon
Angie J. Han @ajhan - #Dredd: not too dumb, not too smart, very bloody, fun.
Jordan Hoffman @JHoffman6 - On a pop fascist level DREDD makes STARSHIP TROOPERS look like BATTLESHIP POTEMKIN. Props to Lena Heady: her few center stage moments are tremendous. Great villain. #Dredd #SDCC

Мини-обзоры от:
- Empire:

We're delighted to say that it's a solid, often excellent adaptation, and not at all Dreddful. (Sorry, had to do it.) Karl Urban is excellent as the grizzled gunslinger (and yes, the helmet stays on throughout, which will please fans of the comic no end), growling his lines like a man who's just gritted his driveway using only his teeth, and the ultra-violence (which, in a way, may please fans while damaging its commercial chances) is presented stylishly. It has problems - it's bound to suffer comparisons to The Raid, with which it shares a basic plot, but has little of the invention or pulsating pace of that movie's fight scenes. It has a significantly smaller budget than the rest of this year's comic book movie crop, and at times it shows. But it's worth seeing for Urban alone, who erases any memories of the awful Sly Stallone vehicle from 1995.

- TotalFilm:

Despite rumours of rifts during production, Garland and Travis have created a horribly gorgeous vision of dystopian future where monolithic housing towers are run by criminal gangs - and policing is undertaken by judge/jury/execution officers, Judges. Urban certainly has the downturned mouth and super-cool, gravelly delivery to pull off Dredd's nonchalance but he's aided by Garland's smart, fast script, a relentless flow of Rorschach Test blood sprays from bone-shattering brutality, eye-poppingly beautiful 3D visuals and peppy banter with Thirlby. The body count is high, the humour grim and the violence stylishly graphic and reminiscent of Sin City (scenes involving a drug called Slo-Mo are visually intoxicating).

Изменено: 7Blades, 12 Июль 2012 - 13:16

#47 SLIFE

SLIFE

• Посетитель
  • 3 507 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 13 Июль 2012 - 05:32

It's all part of the plan. ©Joker (The Dark Knight)

#48 7Blades

7Blades

• Посетитель
  • 2 228 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 13 Июль 2012 - 23:19

Интервью с судьей Карлом Урбаном.

#49 7Blades

7Blades

• Посетитель
  • 2 228 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 19 Июль 2012 - 07:34

#50 7Blades

7Blades

• Посетитель
  • 2 228 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 24 Июль 2012 - 20:50

#51 Grrrey

Grrrey

• Посетитель
  • 14 254 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 25 Июль 2012 - 18:51

Небольшое интервью. Вроде со спойлером (для тех, кто комиксы не читал). С русскими сабами.

#52 7Blades

7Blades

• Посетитель
  • 2 228 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 26 Июль 2012 - 09:03

#53 (Гость) El Viento *

(Гость) El Viento *
  • Гость

Опубликовано 26 Июль 2012 - 12:07

Новые постеры (вроде не было):

Опубликованное фото Опубликованное фото Опубликованное фото Опубликованное фото Опубликованное фото

Риддик плачет кровавыми слезами.
спёр у Старка.

#54 7Blades

7Blades

• Посетитель
  • 2 228 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 27 Июль 2012 - 07:54

Карл Урбан о шансах возвращения к роли судьи:

Yeah, absolutely. But you know I just want to say if you know this film is a one-off cult classic, than I'm cool with that because I'm really proud of the film. And we showed it the other night and the audience loved it. And to me that's like, I'm happy. I'm good. If we don't end making more of these, than I'm cool with that because it's all good on my end. If we're fortunate enough if it blows up at the box office, then absolutely I would definitely love to come back and reprise the role and make more of these. I just think there's so much fertile ground to explore within the character and within the world. And I would love to see the continuing story and the evolution of these characters and the relationship between Anderson and Dredd. And it would be interesting to find out more about the world, more about Dredd. It would be really cool to see the Dark Judges. There's so much. And it would be great to – we've seen one aspect, one sector of Mega-City One. It would be great to see other aspects.

#55 kpe_1987

kpe_1987

• Посетитель
  • 1 493 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 28 Июль 2012 - 01:53

Сканы 4-х фотографий с предыдущей страницы в хорошем разрешении + 4 новые фотографии, которых не было в той подборке

У Бога стоит на морскую пехоту, потому что мы убиваем всё, что видим © сержант Хартман ("Цельнометаллическая оболочка")

#56 7Blades

7Blades

• Посетитель
  • 2 228 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 31 Июль 2012 - 21:09

Изменено: 7Blades, 31 Июль 2012 - 21:10

#57 7Blades

7Blades

• Посетитель
  • 2 228 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 02 Август 2012 - 13:38